A large factor in deciding on an accountant is how much their services cost. We know that many accountants are reluctant to freely give a quote for work or they will charge an hourly rate. This means you have no idea what you can expect to pay until the bill arrives or after you’ve spent your time meeting them to find out.
We believe potential clients should have an idea of how much our services would cost, so we have provided examples to show you what you can expect.
Please bear in mind that prices may vary slightly for more complicated accounts. Brackets next to quarterly fees is the annual amount.
- Up to £50k Turnover – £140 (£560)
- Up to £100k Turnover – £210 (£840)
- Up to £200k Turnover – £350 (£1400)
- Up to £300k Turnover – £490 (£1,960)
- Filing of VAT Returns – £50 (£200)
- Company Directors Only – £20 (£80)
- Up to 10 Employees Paid Monthly – £40 (£160)
- Per Additional 10 Employees – £25 (£100)
- Up to 10 Employees Paid Weekly – £160 (£640)
- Per Additional 10 Employees – £100 (£400)
- Construction Industry Scheme – £40 (£160)
Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Up to £50k Turnover – £100
- Up to £100k Turnover – £150
- Up to £150k Turnover – £200
Sole Trader Accounts
- Up to £50k Turnover – £150
- Up to £100k Turnover – £200
- Up to £150k Turnover – £250
Limited Company Accounts plus Tax Return
- Up to £50k Turnover – £360
- Up to £100k Turnover – £540
- Up to £200k Turnover – £900
- Up to £300k Turnover – £1,260
Dormant Accounts – £40
Confirmation Statements – £30
Company Formation – £50 (one-off fee)
* We understand that more so than other services the level of bookkeeping required can vary depending on the number of transactions and business processes. A free meeting can help assess a reasonable quote for your business. If we do your bookkeeping it can reduce the price of other services.